sábado, 29 de marzo de 2014

I visit the town of Tempoal Veracruz (Christian E. Valdez Lara)

I visit the town of Tempoal in the state of Veracruz is to the south of the town of El Higo and north of Tantoyuca.
It is located in the northern part of the state, on the foothills of the Huasteca Region and its municipal seat is Tempoal Sanchez.

The experience that I saw when I went in to Tempoal was a day of the dead masks brought all set and it was amazing as paraded and danced.
The experience was when I lived by the river which was very large and had a lot of current we jumped on a boat and me we had a great time with my family by then isieron chicken and we slept in the River.                                                                                                           
When I went to Tempoal ate some enchiladas in green sauce which were very delicious with cream and cheese.

I would like to travel to Brazil to go see the world and see a champion Mexico.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario