jueves, 27 de marzo de 2014

I visit the town of Torreon Coahuila state (Sandra Yazmin Medina Saldaña)

Torreón is a city in the Mexican state of Coahuila, located north of the coun,
north combines with the U.S. state of Texas, south to Zacatecas and San Luis Potosi, Nuevo León to the east and west Durango and Chihuahua.














experience that I saw when I went to the tower was that when water just have to go to a stream or pool of water and boats haul water














an experience I lived in torreon was when I went to summer vacation with my family and stayed for a while and get the fair and we went to enjoy and have a good time buying stuff and watching the games









I did experience was harvested blackberries in torreon some trees that had my uncle and it was beautiful because we spent some quality time with the family


























I would like to go to miami florida since alla not cold and always soliado and beaches are beautiful lives alla my sister and I would like to spend time with her in that beautiful part of the world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario