sábado, 29 de marzo de 2014

I visit adolfo ruiz cortines the ejido, municipality gonzalez, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Ruth J. Del Angel Mtz.)



The Adolfo Ruiz cortinez the ejido is located in the town of Gonzalez is located in the state of Tamaulipas and is located north of Mexico and abuts the Mexican state of Nuevo León to the west by the Gulf of Mexico to the this, with the Mexican states of Veracruz and San Luis Potosí to the south and north shares a long border with the U.S. state of Texas.
I went to the ejido adolfo ruiz cortines in December 2013 in which I had fun because they have a habit of throwing parties in which all are invited the ejido can live with the few people that are there, also the the ejido has a very nice view to the hill of Bernal.

An experience I had was when I went to the rodeo where I could see people riding bulls. It was very exciting and adrenaline.
Foods that are much beyond eat tamales, cactus and woodcocks.

  

      in future I would like to travel to rio de janeiro, Brazil because it is a very beautiful city.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario