domingo, 30 de marzo de 2014

I visit Panuco, Veracruz, Mexico. (Beatriz Adriana Lopez Hernandez)

The Panuco this boardwalk located across the river Panuco, Veracruz. To the north is the city of Montesillos, is Tamuin east, west is located southeast Tampicoy Huazalingo.



Breakwater Panuco
I panuco i was in london, I went to visit my grandmother, my uncles to visit and live with my cousins ​​and family.
During the time I was able to nurse and know visitra malecon panuco-veracruz, knowledge and told me urban legends hacerca rumoraban that river was uninhabited and almost crusando party is the same river. I panuco i was in london, I went to visit my grandmother, my uncles to visit and live with my cousins ​​and family.


I eat some typical Mexican dishes like mole, rice pudding, pozole. Although the only thing I liked was the rice pudding do my  grandmother .


















I would llike to come to know Yucatan, their pyramids, its architecture, its natural paisajed so beautilful and natural beautiful peninsula that cute.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario